No Bake Lactation Bites
1/3 Cup of Honey
1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter*
2 Cups of Oats (Old fashioned or quick oats)
1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips*
2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
3 Tbsp Brewers Yeast
2 Tbsp of cocoa powder for chocolate, chocolate chip recipe. (Optional)
1. Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix with spoon until well combined.
3. Using a tablespoon, measure into bite sized amounts.
4. Using hands, roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet covered in wax or parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate for for at least 1 hour.
6. Enjoy! Store in zip lock bag in the refrigerator.
* You can substitute Peanut Butter for Sun Butter.
*Chocolate chips can be subed for your choice of seeds, nuts, coconut, cranberries etc.